i need somebody with a good understanding of how things work inside the xbox 360 controller too answer this question. k so whats going on is that i had two broken 360 controllers and i made i working one out of the two. it turns on and it will try to sync with my xbox but wont. not even when pluggedd in the controller center ring just flashes. does the barcode on the controller where the hidden screw is have anything to do with it don’t see why it would. so basically i need someone tu tell me where the senors in the controller are. o and i don’t think its the RF board in the xbox i just got an new elite.
You May Also Like =)
- can i swap my rrod xbox 360 RF board with the broken RF board in my new one? ok i have a 360 that has rrod and a 360 that has a broken RF board where it wont synic […]
- My xbox 360 has no ring of light? My stupid dog peed near the xbox, i'm not too sure how much got into the xbox casing, […]
- Colorful Stripe on Xbox Disk? Hey guys, on my Skyrim disc, there is a prismatic/colorful stripe that starts from the […]
- Xbox 360 controllers won’t connect? I have 2 Xbox 360 controllers and they both won't connect to the console. When I attempt […]
- how much to sell xbox 360 for? alright, how much should i sell my xbox 360, with a 20gb HDD, bad company 2, gears 2, […]
- Xbox 360 sent for repair to microsoft, will they send me one with the HDMI port? mine had it.? So yeah, my 360 was not an elite but it did have an HDMI port, I bought it october last […]