Home Xbox Forum xbox 360 controller connector thing?

xbox 360 controller connector thing?


There is a little converter or connector thing on the end of the cord on some xbox 360 controllers, mostly i have noticed them on guitar hero controllers. Does anyone know what these are called or where to get a replacement. I can’t seem to find anything about them.

You May Also Like =)


  1. A little section of cable that goes from the end of the cable into the 360 with a round piece at one end? That’s the breakaway cable. It’s on some instruments and the wired controllers for the original Xbox and the 360. It’s there so you don’t pull the whole console to the ground if the controller gets jerked or you trip over the cable.

Comments are closed.