The r2 button on my controller is broken (when you push it, it sticks in and doesn’t come back out). Ive searched this problem up and seen that a lot of others have had the same problem. Does anyone know if I contacted sony if they would do anything for me? I cant really afford to buy a new controller right now.
You May Also Like =)
- what is the best choice for my broken ps3? my ps3 will not read any kind of disc's i tried all my movies and all my games. so what […]
- Does anyone know what the buttons on the PS3 controller do during DVD/BluRay playback? I need to know what the TRIANGLE, CIRCLE, X, SQUARE, L1, L2, L3, R1, R2, R3, START and […]
- what headset can i use for this controller? I have a playstation 3 and i hate the dualshock 3 controller, so i got this controller […]
- What is the best tutorial for rapid fire xbox 360 controller? What kind of controller can i do it on? Can i buy this one and modd it by myself? [url […]
- What should i do about my xbox 360 controller? Well i went into extreme game rage lols and threw my xbox 360 controller and headset on […]
- Xbox 360 Three Red Flashing Lights – What Now? I love my Xbox 360. I'm sure you do too. But what happens when your console was working […]